We work with early careers (apprentices and graduates), new managers and more senior executives.
We serve our clients’ by partnering with them to build robust learning and development strategies. As part of the partnering process, we help you define your goals and identify areas of development.
There are 4 stages to the engagement cycle:
- Assessment – skills mapping to identify strengths and gaps across teams
- Design - bespoke development plans to build specific competencies and cultural change
- Delivery - individual learning paths, self-led learning and group coaching
- Evaluation - we measure data and assess the effectiveness of the learning interventions
We have a large team of qualified coaches who can offer 1:1 support for career development. We have a range of specialist psychometric testing offerings including: Insights Discovery, EQ 2.0 and SHL OBQ
1:1 sessions (typically a package of 6 sessions) involve:
- Identifying individual strengths and development opportunities
- Setting specific goals and creating a practical plan of action to move forward
- Providing feedback and insights to help uncover blind spots
- Accountability and support to ensure lasting transformation
Our workshops can be delivered in person or virtually. Sessions include behaviour science, live coaching, commercial case studies, points of self-reflection, role play scenarios, interactive polls and group discussions.
Benefits of attending our workshops include:
- Learning new skills and practicing together in a fun and safe environment
- The opportunity for peer-peer learning, relationship building and networking
- Improved self-awareness of competencies that can be further developed
- A better understanding of team and business dynamics
Our 3 core learning solutions help employees develop and strengthen 9 key competencies that optimise performance in the workplace.
Leveraging Personal Brand
How to build and maintain a professional reputation.
Navigating Career Progression
How to take ownership of a career journey
Performing under pressure
How to manage stress to achieve peak performance
Bouncing back from setbacks
How to deal with failure and setbacks
Tuning into emotions
How to use EQ to strengthen relationships
Growing through change
How to become more change agile
Embracing Courageous Conversations
How to give feedback and resolve conflict
Delivering with impact
How to improve presentation & storytelling skills
How to set goals and be more productive
Making Better Decisions
How to make good decisions and problem solve
Exploring Working Styles
How to collaborate as a team player
Becoming an inclusion ally
How to support diversity and inclusion
How to get the best out of individuals
Empowering Through Coaching
How to use coaching as a development tool
How to influence and inspire others
building trust & accountability
How to build a high performing team
thinking like a leader
How to lead consciously and avoid common pitfalls
How to build an environment of inclusion and belonging
Here are some kind words that previous clients have had to say about us.
I have known Chirag for over 10 years and he has helped me make some big life decisions. I’ve always admired his honesty, open and direct approach. He is not scared to tell it as it is because his intention is always coming from a good place.
In a world of corporate platitudes, I found his coaching style to be a breath of fresh air. It is clear that Chirag has a deep passion for bringing out the best in people. His sessions were engaging, colourful and insightful.
I appreciated Chirag’s calm demeanour and his ability to use his knowledge in a practical and relevant manner. He was able to communicate effectively with all team members - everyone from junior administrators to senior executives.
I'm very privileged to have Chirag as my coach. He has a very authentic and caring approach to coaching which is focused on trust and openness. In addition, he has great ability to look at all aspects of my life and hone into specific growth improvement areas
Lotus Learning Introductory Video
This is going to be some information about what the video is going to be about and what they can expect.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions?
Get in touch if you have any other questions or enquiries.Get in Touch